Retained Health and Safety Support
Do you require peace of mind that you are doing things the right way.
Our experienced health and safety professionals can work alongside your business management team to ensure you are complying with current legislation and have access to competent health and safety advice.
We believe that whether we are working with you in health and safety, environment, quality or business improvement that we are on a journey with you to help you improve your business.
Entering into a partnership is the start of our commitment to challenge the way you do things and support you to manage the risks your business faces.
So what does the journey look like.
To start with we need to know about your business and your management team. What are the risks you face, how well do you believe you control them. What is your approach to risk and that of your senior team?
Where are you and where do you want to be?
• Industry or sector leader?
• Working towards compliance?
Do you have clear aims and objectives and how well are they understood?
Initial audit and business improvement plan
We will spend time in your business looking at your physical conditions, meeting with your site personnel and reviewing your systems and procedures.
We will develop a bespoke business improvement plan and present this back to you. Our experience shows that there will be areas of the plan that you are more than capable of completing yourselves and there will be things you need help with.
We will be there for you throughout the programme to provide on and offsite support. We will agree a support programme that is right for you both to demonstrate improvement but that is also financially acceptable.
All our partnership programmes have the following benefits as standard:
• You have unlimited telephone and email support in order to ensure you are protected and minimise any risks.
• In the unlikely event should any incidents occur you will benefit from our intervention in order to investigate and liaise with the HSE on your behalf. We would do this remotely but if allowed attend site. Time will be charged as appropriate.
• We act as your competent H&S advisor and you will have permission to use our details and registration on any tenders and proposals to alleviate the fears of potential clients.
• You and your team will receive Health and Safety updates including any legislative changes that occur within the period covered by your contract.