Being able to deliver projects on time and within budget is key in Construction.
Being able to properly plan, having good sub-contractor control and having people that understand and are aware of the risks they face is fundamental and makes good business sense.
Successful construction companies ensure a good set of systems and procedures are in place and more importantly are implemented.
Our construction clients have to face the complex health and safety regulations involved in their industry. We understand what they have to do to be compliant and we can also help you.
As with most industries, risk assessments are at the heart of robust health and safety systems in construction. Our experience shows that the people working day to day on site can be your best asset to identify and control the risk although they sometimes do not understand or have the confidence to contribute to the completion of the assessments. By involving the workers on site to identify the controls, they are more likely to complete the task safely. This in turn often reduces the time frame of the project and increases productivity and profitability.
Does it stop there... NO
Our experience in Construction means that we understand the risks you face and we can help you gain control.
Here are some of the most common ways we help our clients
• CDM support including construction phase planning and assessment
• Working at Height assessment and training
• Risk assessment training and assessments
• Contractor Vetting and control
• Site inductions
• Welfare assessments
• PPE procurement and training
• COSHH assessments and training
• Slips trips and falls initiatives
• Vehicle movement and traffic management assessments
• Chemical and hazardous substance assessments
• Manual handling training and assessment
• Noise and Dust assessments and training
• Racking inspection
• Risk assessment training and assistance
• Fire risk assessments and safety awareness training
• Abrasive Wheels training
• Vibration analysis